Would you like to be a key player in the future growth of a Norwegian software company with great ambitions?
House of Control develops and sells software as a service (SaaS) solutions. The main solution is Complete Control, which is used for managing contracts and assets. The user value is derived from cutting costs, saving time, and reducing business risk and dependency on key personnel. Approximately 1,300 private and public organizations use our software.
House of Control is listed on Oslo Stock Exchange and has 110 employees in four offices in Høvik, Trondheim, Stockholm, and Copenhagen. The company has been growing fast over the last few years, and we are on a very exciting journey. In the next few years, we will continue our fast growth, develop new products and acquire several companies.
House of Control Group plans to quadruple sales over the next five years, and naturally digital marketing will be key to succeeding in existing and new markets.
Our company comprises a fantastic team of colleagues including senior marketing and communication advisors with a deep understanding of our products and industry. As the Digital Marketing Specialist, you are a team player who can help the Marketing department achieve its ambitious goals.
Our Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for maintaining and enhancing the company’s entire digital presence. It is a hands-on role and requires a broad, practical and up-to-the-minute set of skills, including Inbound Marketing.
The overall goals include improving paid and organic search presence, growing the number of visitors to our website, converting visitors into leads, strengthening our digital brand, and simply being a web wizard and digital Dumbledore!
- Implementing a digital marketing strategy that generates leads and contributes to increasing sales
- Website maintenance and development using HubSpot CMS
- Marketing automation using HubSpot Marketing Hub
- Newsletter distribution
- Social Media Marketing
Your Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role we believe you should be able to tick the following boxes:
- You already have the skill set to handle the above-mentioned responsibilities
- Mastery of most of the following tools: HubSpot, Google Analytics, Google Ads and Google Search
- Most likely, you are in a similar role in another company or you work in an agency doing the same kind of work
- Proficiency in English and preferably one Scandinavian language
- A passion for data and communication
- A desire to stay ahead of the digital curve and media trends
What we can offer
- A role that is important to the future of the company
- A company with a strong financial position
- A great place to work and a “growth culture”
- Attractive salary and benefits
Questions, don't hesitate to call M&C Director Einar Ravndal at +47 47 70 58 67